Jesus has arrived at his place of execution. His journey is over and he sinks completely exhausted to the ground. Surely he has done enough! He has been scourged, crowned with thorns, kicked, punched, spat upon and has carried his own death bed to Calvary.
Surely he has done more than enough to pay for our sins! But Jesus knows the gross enormity of sin and knows that the ultimate price of crucifixion and death alone can pay for them.
My Jesus, is my soul worth so much?
It is worth it to me, you say, for you are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for my soul! O Jesus make me understand what a grotesque evil sin is! Whenever temptations come may this station remind me what my sins have cost you, then give me the grace to say to you, ‘is my soul worth it?’ And let me hear your answer, ‘it is worth it to me’!
Dying you destroyed our death
Rising you restored our life
Lord Jesus come in glory
- THE FIRST STATION: JESUS IS CONDEMNED TO DEATH
- THE SECOND STATION: JESUS RECEIVES HIS CROSS
- THE THIRD STATION: JESUS FALLS FOR THE FIRST TIME
- THE FOURTH STATION: JESUS MEETS HIS BLESSED MOTHER
- THE FIFTH STATION: SIMON HELPS JESUS TO CARRY HIS CROSS
- THE SIXTH STATION: VERONICA WIPES THE FACE OF JESUS
- THE SEVENTH STATION: JESUS FALLS THE SECOND TIME
- THE EIGHTH STATION: JESUS MEETS THE WOMEN OF JERUSALEM
- THE NINTH STATION: JESUS FALLS A THIRD TIME
- THE TENTH STATION: JESUS IS STRIPPED OF HIS GARMENTS
- THE ELEVENTH STATION: JESUS IS NAILED TO THE CROSS
- THE TWELFTH STATION: JESUS DIES ON THE CROSS
- THE THIRTEENTH STATION: JESUS IS LAID IN HIS MOTHER’S ARMS
- THE FOURTEENTH STATION: JESUS IS LAID IN THE TOMB